November 25, 2021 – 21:03 GMT Nine Perfect Strangers star Melissa McCarthy lives in LA with her husband Ben Falcone and their children, Vivian and Georgette, but the actress has considered relocating to Australia Melissa McCarthy is thought to have a whopping three homes in Los Angeles, but she has considered leaving them all behind to move to Australia. MORE: Melissa McCarthy’s luxurious kitchen will leave you speechless The Bridesmaids actress lives with her husband Ben Falcone and their two children, Vivian, 14, and Georgette, 11. But Melissa said even her family would be willing to relocate! Speaking of shooting Nine Perfect Strangers with Nicole Kidman, she told InStyle : “We were supposed to shoot in L.A., and, obviously, that wasn’t going to happen. And in between cleaning grapefruits and laundry, I got a call asking what I thought about going to Byron Bay to shoot it. I said, ‘I can’t pick up a family during a pandemic. I can’t even go down the street to a store.’ Loading the player… WATCH: Celebs homes before and after fame revealed “And then Vivian, my 13-year-old, came out so glazed over from sitting on a Zoom class. I was like, ‘I just… Read full this story
- Melissa McCarthy indulges in some retail therapy with lookalike daughter Vivian, 13, in Byron Bay ahead of filming Nine Perfect Strangers
- Melissa McCarthy enjoys lunch in Byron Bay with her husband Ben Falcone and lookalike daughters Vivian, 13, and Georgette, 10, before filming begins on series Nine Perfect Strangers
- Hollywood star Melissa McCarthy brings a bit of movie magic to Byron Bay, Australia as she prepares to film TV series Nine Perfect Strangers
- Melissa McCarthy shows off her 'koala lover' hat as she picks up local souvenirs with her family in Byron Bay
- Secrecy surrounds the sale of cricket star Nathan Lyon's waterfront mansion he shared with his ex Mel Waring before leaving her for glamorous blonde Emma McCarthy
- Nicole Kidman shares photo of emotional family reunion in Australia after heading there with Keith Urban and daughters
- Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple share glimpse inside home gym in LA during lockdown
- Judd Apatow: The Rolling Stone Interview
- Anthony LaPaglia denies claims he was 'dumped' at Sydney's Olympic Park for hotel quarantine... describing staff as 'wonderful' and 'considerate'
- Greatest tears of all time: Emotional Tom Brady CRIES at Super Bowl Media Day while saying his father is his hero - then refuses to talk about President Trump
Melissa McCarthy comments on moving to Australia with daughter Vivian have 396 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.