Aviation authorities proposes full resumption of domestic flights from 2022 The Civil Aviation Authority of Việt Nam (CAAV) has proposed the resumption of normal operations on all domestic routes from the beginning of 2022 after months of disruptions due to COVID-19. According to the proposal submitted to the Ministry of Transport, the number of two-way flights on Hà Nội-HCM City, Hà Nội-Đà Nẵng, and HCM City-Đà Nẵng routes will be increased to 16 per day, per route during December 1-14, and to 20 per day per route from December 15-31. Meanwhile, the number of two-way flights on other routes will be no more than nine per day, per route. The CAAV also proposed adjusting regulations on transferring passenger information from the PC-COVID application directly between the Ministry of Information and Communications and localities. Airlines do not need to transfer passenger destination information to the local authorities. With this proposal, localities can update passenger information by themselves every 30 minutes from the PC-COVID application. The current flight plan is only applicable until November 30, so airlines would have difficulty in planning their operations in the winter 2021/2022 flight schedule, especially during the Lunar New Year of 2022, the agency said. At present, most domestic routes can only… Read full this story
- Major League players union joins calls to keep New Era's Derby plant open
- New Era Cap reaches severance agreement with workers, will close plant at end of March
- Suicide in senior care: A hidden crisis
- One lived, one died: Veteran suicide in Delaware
- Who will take on Trump in 2020?
- But Wait
- Malcolm X: Hilton Als on the Movie, Greg Tate on the Icon
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Cummings tightens the screws on W.H.
- Adventurous. Alone. Attacked.
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 26 have 277 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.