MONACO (AP) — Seven Monaco players have tested positive for the coronavirus, the club said Saturday on the eve of its French Cup game. The match at second-tier Quevilly-Rouen is still set to go ahead on Sunday. Monaco said none of the seven players show any worrying signs and are isolating. There are 12 other French Cup games scheduled for Sunday, with title-holder Paris Saint-Germain in action on Monday night at third-tier Vannes. ___ More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/hub/soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports JOIN THE CONVERSATION Q: Anyone can read Conversations, but to contribute, you should be registered Torstar account holder. If you do not yet have a Torstar account, you can create one now (it is free) Sign In Register Conversations are opinions of our readers and are subject to the Code of Conduct . The Star does not endorse these opinions.
- World Cup 2018 memes: Don't cry for Lionel Messi and Argentina
- Aaron Ramsey offers hope but Arsenal fall short and Monaco sneak through
- How humans and technology conspired to spoil the World Cup Final
- FIFA 19: release date, trailers and news
- Adidas puts HD cameras in a World Cup football
- Why are there so few women in French tech? The causes and the cures
- Cameras in players' shirts put you in the heart of sporting action
- World Cup boosts 4G uptake in Brazil
- Alcatel-Lucent 2012 revenue dips to $19.5B
- Great Debate: More growth ahead for Android, or is it stagnation time?
7 Monaco players positive for COVID-19 ahead of French Cup have 233 words, post on www.thestar.com at January 1, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.