January 19, 2022 – 09:15 GMT The S Club 7 singer sustained a nasty injury while in rehearsals for the show Rachel Stevens won’t be able to ice skate in the first week of competition on Dancing on Ice after fracturing her wrist during training. The star was set to perform for the first time on Sunday, but is now expected to rejoin the show for week three. We’re wishing her a speedy recovery! MORE: Brendan Cole speaks out on amazing first Dancing on Ice performance after thinly-veiled dig at Strictly A spokesperson for the series said: “Due to an injury sustained in training and on the expert advice from the Dancing on Ice medical professionals, Rachel Stevens will not skate in this Sunday’s show. We look forward to her returning to the show next weekend.” Loading the player… WATCH: Holly Willoughby's gorgeous Dancing On Ice looks Dancing on Ice had its fair share of problems back in 2021 after several competitors were forced to leave the show due to injury or testing positive for COVID, and viewers were quick to react to the news, with one writing: “And so it begins,” while another person commented: “Injuries and covid… it’s a repeat… Read full this story
- Denise Van Outen flaunts her VERY ample cleavage in a white broderie shirt as she leaves her Cabaret show... after joining Dancing On Ice lineup
- Dancing on Ice champ James Jordan says ‘everyone thinks I’m arrogant but I’m actually a good person’
- James Jordan reveals sex life with Ola has been ruined by Dancing on Ice as they struggle to have a baby
- Cheryl Burke looks on the verge of tears after her partner Ray Lewis QUITS Dancing With The Stars due to foot injury: 'Our journey ends'
- Science Fiction in Steven Spielberg’s Suburbia
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV: Never mind that diet... Nadiya's motto is - bake, eat and be happy
- Strictly Come Dancing fans go wild as show releases explosive first trailer
- Simon Cowell is planning his return to Britain’s Got Talent just weeks after breaking his back
- S.F.’s streets are seeing far fewer traffic injuries during the pandemic — but deaths are still high
- FMIA Week 5: Rescheduled Games, Fired Coaches and Pain in Dallas—A Look Back at the NFL’s Newsy Sunday
Rachel Stevens drops out of Dancing on Ice's first week after nasty injury have 380 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.