BOYNTON BEACH (CBSMiami) – A Boynton Beach family is calling for justice after they say their son was killed in a high-speed pursuit that should have never happened. Stanley Davis III, 13, was riding his dirt bike when a police officer attempted to pull him over for reckless driving. This resulted in a chase that ultimately caused the boy to crash and die. READ MORE: Fentanyl-Laced Cocaine Sickens West Point Cadets On Spring Break In Wilton Manors It happened on Sunday, Dec. 26, 2021 and now civil rights attorney Ben Crump is getting involved. Crump is representing the family of the boy who died. "We are sad, we want justice, and united we are going to stand and fight," says Shannon Thompson, the mother of Stanley Davis III. "You need to be fired today, you have caused us hell in our life and enough is enough." "My family has been divided, they've been torn by the incident Mark Sohn has created, 3 months later we still don't have answers," says Stanley Davis, II, father "I haven't seen anything like this, someone with his rap sheet, he gives Derick Chovan a run for his money who killed George Floyd," says attorney… Read full this story
- I spent a week in Bali without ever going to the beach and had the time of my life. Here's what I did instead.
- My Teenage Sweetheart Was Killed To Preserve Her Family's 'Honour'
- DISPATCH FROM HONDURAS: What Life Is Like In The Murder Capital Of The World
- 7 tactics to help car-buying newbies bargain successfully
- The Messy Business Of Reinventing Happiness
- The 50 best video games of all time, according to critics
- How much is a SC life worth? In the Senate, the debate pits victims against taxpayers
- John Paul Stevens emerged as Supreme Court's leading liberal
- 42 Unforgettable Photos From The Past Year
- Here's what's new on Stan, Netflix Australia and Foxtel in January
Boynton Beach Family Demands Justice After Boy Riding Dirt Bike Killed In High-Speed Pursuit have 320 words, post on miami.cbslocal.com at March 11, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.