May 13, 2022 – 10:22 BST The BBC series is currently filming the Christmas special for 2022 and have hinted a big storyline ahead for Trixie, who is played by Hele George… Call the Midwife has dropped a big hint regarding Helen George ‘ s character Trixie and what the future holds for her in a recent social media post, but it seems the clue has worried fans. MORE: Call the Midwife sends fans into excitement overdrive with series update Posting on their official Instagram page, the team behind the show, who are currently filming the festive episode for later this year, posted a photo of the character looking stunning in a teal dress as a crew member tends to her hair. Loading the player… WATCH: Call the Midwife’s finale had fans of the edge of their seat The caption reads: ” Behind the scenes on the Call The Midwife Christmas Special 2022: Trixie prepares…” One person wrote: “Oh no… she looks sad,” followed by sad-faced emoji. Another was equally worried, commenting: “Her dress is stunning, she looks very apprehensive here though, hope her character is OK.” A third excitedly added: “TRIXIE PREPARES WHAT.” Many others picked up on Trixie’s… Read full this story
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino gives hint about future plans as new era dawns
- Call the Midwife season eight's release date has been revealed - and it's sooner than you might think!
- Everything you need to know about Call the Midwife season 8
- The ultimate guide to BBC's 2019 dramas - from Poldark to Call the Midwife
- Call the Midwife reveals exciting news following finale
- Call The Midwife's Jessica Raine proudly shows off her newborn
- Call the Midwife hits back at reports Miranda Hart is banned from the show
- Call the midwife! (If the doctor doesn’t object)
- The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan on her future on the show
- Gorka Marquez reveals he's 'proud' to be on 'nappy duty' in the future
Call the Midwife hints at Trixie's future – and fans are worried have 311 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.