May 13, 2022 – 09:51 BST The Friday morning show saw Ben Shephard and Kate Garraway return to the panel on Good Morning Britain but one awkward moment saw Ben poke fun at his co-star… Good Morning Britain presenter Ben Shephard couldn’t help but poke fun at his co-star and close friend Kate Garraway on Friday’s programme when the TV star slipped up while introducing Mike Tindall as a guest on the show. MORE: GMB’s Ben Shephard makes heartbreaking announcement The former England rugby player and husband of Zara, the Queen’s granddaughter, was being introduced by Kate when she accidentally pronounced his surname as “Tingle.” Loading the player… WATCH: Ben Shephard shocks GMB with very rude joke Ben couldn’t resist giggling at this point, before he joked to Kate: “I like that you called him Mike Tingle there as well.” Upon realising her error, Kate also added in jest: “Did I?”, before quipping cheekily: “It’s because I get a tingle when I think of him in his shorts!” The presenters then put the comment to Mike himself, with Kate asking if he was “tingling all over”. Mike, showing off his sense of humour, added while laughing: “Tingle is normally how… Read full this story
- French YouTube duo pokes fun at election in 'Sunday songs'
- Cham people prepare for Kate Fest
- Oscar gold for Ã¢â¬ËSlumdogÃ¢â¬â¢
- A meaningless trend loses its meaning
- Expat guides are the real McCoy
- Bernanke wins new term as Fed chief
- Replay of Apple's event in 8 images
- "Social Network" electrifies Golden Globes
- ‘You’re not special’ graduation speech sparks buzz
- Vietnamese contestant grasps attention of X Factor's audience
GMB's Ben Shephard pokes fun at Kate Garraway after on-air blunder have 267 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.