November 24, 2022 – 11:33 GMT Country music star Carrie Underwood and her husband Mike Fisher have welcomed a huge addition to their expansive family home just in time for Thanksgiving Carrie Underwood , Mike Fisher and their two boys live an idyllic life in Tennessee, and they’ve no doubt got some amazing plans for Thanksgiving. The singer has just wrapped the first leg of her Denim and Rhinestones Tour and is overjoyed to be back with her family and her husband had something very special to welcome her back with. TRENDING: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appear in new photo together – as fans say the same thing MORE: Why Carrie Underwood rarely stays at her Nashville, Tennessee home While the holiday isn’t about gifts, the former ice-hockey player revealed he’d been working hard to make a change to their 400 acre farm where they enjoy a wholesome existance away from the spotlight. Loading the player… WATCH: Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher’s love story Mike unveiled an enormous new structure built on their land which will bring plenty of excitement for the family. Taking to Instagram, the former ice hockey player shared a snapshot of the barn and wrote:… Read full this story
- Meet the dinky donkeys! At barely 3ft high, these are the petite pets who can turn any family home into a real-life Nativity scene
- Jack Osbourne Shares Rare Photo Alongside Kids After Welcoming 'Latest Addition to Our Tribe'
- PCSO found dead at home just hours after being taunted by group of youths
- Danny Dyer’s ‘family home’ is up for rent following his sexting scandal
- 'Things happen and you can't go back to where you were': Samantha Cameron breaks her silence over the Brexit rift between the Camerons and Michael Gove and his family - but admits: 'Time is a great healer'
- Demi Moore blasts ex-husband Ashton Kutcher for 'shaming' her by sharing underwear snap in 2009... as he urged fans to 'text him for the truth' over her scathing marriage revelations
- I'm A Celeb winner Jacqueline Jossa's husband Dan Osborne shares more snaps from her lavish welcome home bash as he unveils jungle-themed cake
- I'm A Celeb winner Jacqueline Jossa enjoys family time with husband Dan Osborne and their daughters in first sighting since landing in the UK... as the Jungle Queen gets back to reality
- Inside I'm A Celebrity winner Jacqueline Jossa's welcome home bash... as husband Dan Osborne surprises her with prosecco, inflatable snakes and a doughnut WALL
- I'm A Celebrity winner Jacqueline Jossa settles back into home life as she battles intense jetlag, watches The Grinch and gets cuddles from her daughters
Carrie Underwood and husband welcome huge addition to family home just in time for Thanksgiving have 427 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.