November 24, 2022 – 15:55 GMT Gareth Southgate house: The England football manager lives in Harrogate, Yorkshire with his wife Alison and their two children Mia and Flynn. Gareth Southgate lives in a jaw-dropping manor house in Harrogate, Yorkshire known as Swinsty Hall with his wife Alison and their two children Mia and Flynn – and it’s rumoured to be haunted. READ: Gareth Southgate is unrecognisable in unearthed wedding photos The England football manager, 52, purchased the 16th-century, Grade I-listed property in 2006 for £3.25 million when he was playing for Middlesbrough. According to the ONS, the average UK salary was £38,131 for a full-time role in 2021, meaning his family home cost around 85 times that figure. “When I signed for Middlesbrough a friend recommended Harrogate. I drove through and knew my wife and I would love it, we've now lived here longer than anywhere else,” Gareth explained in an interview with Welcome to Yorkshire in 2019. Loading the player… WATCH: Gareth Southgate sits down with Prince William to talk mental health Boasting 4.5 acres of landscaped gardens and set in the woods near Swinsty Reservoir, the serene location could easily be a postcard photo – so it’s no wonder Gareth loves it. He continued:… Read full this story
- Escape to the country: Housebuyers plan rural retreat after lockdown as estate agents see surge of enquiries in 'out of city' locations - from Dorset to Shetland - due to millions working from home
- Emergency budget: George Osborne's speech in full
- British Airways scraps £300m payout to shareholders to protect its 'liquidity' against coronavirus after furloughing 36,000 staff - amid claims Spanish owners have 'sucked life out of airline'
- Bosses battle furloughed workers who DON'T want to return to work and would rather put their feet up with 80% pay funded by taxpayers
- Why Admiral's 'flashy' England strip now commands respect
- How will Britain's property market get moving again? Virtual viewings, looking further afield and a stamp duty holiday could be the way forward
- Tesco chief unveils dramatic shakeup at troubled supermarket
- 1pm Chelsea news LIVE: Ziyech breaks down in TEARS, Abraham restart fears over dad’s asthma, Pjanic-Jorginho swap talks
- The impossible challenge of the 2020 F1 calendar
- Budget 2020: Recap as Chancellor pledges £30bn in coronavirus shake-up
Gareth Southgate's £3.25m haunted home costs 85x the average UK salary have 357 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.