January 31, 2023 – 11:13 GMT Phoebe Dynevor has revealed that she won’t appear in season three of Bridgerton. Find out why the Daphne Bridgerton actress has decided to exit the Netflix show. In a shock announcement, Phoebe Dynevor has officially confirmed that she will not be returning to season three of Bridgerton . During a red carpet appearance at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, the actress was asked about any upcoming storylines for her character. ” Sadly not in season three. Potentially in the future. But season three, I’m just excited to watch as a viewer ,” she told Screen Rant . While Phoebe’s response points towards Daphne’s absence in season three, many have suggested that her comments could indicate a reduced role, rather than a complete departure. WATCH: Phoebe Dynevor was absent from Bridgerton’s season three announcement Loading the player… But why has the 27-year-old decided to exit the Netflix series? It could be the result of an extremely busy filming schedule. Since making her 2020 debut in Bridgeton , Phoebe has gone on to land major roles, appearing in The Colour Room and Bank Of Dave . MORE: Netflix denies that Bridgerton season three has halted… Read full this story
- Phoebe Dynevor and Pete Davidson can’t keep eyes off each other as they cosy up at Wimbledon
- Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor and Pete Davidson have ‘hit it off’ and we’re ready for a Corrie/SNL crossover
- Pete Davidson isn’t doing much to quell those Phoebe Dynevor dating rumours
- Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor denies real-life romance with co-star Regé-Jean Page: ‘It would be complicated’
- Bridgerton star Phoebe Dynevor once starred in Waterloo Road and fans can’t believe it
- Bridgerton's Phoebe Dynevor Talks About the 'Sexual Evolution' of Her and Regé-Jean Page's Characters
- Phoebe Dynevor Says It's 'Hard Not to' Have Chemistry with Regé-Jean Page in Bridgerton
- Bridgerton's Phoebe Dynevor breaks her silence on co-star Rege-Jean Page’s shock exit as she admits it 'put a spanner in the works'
- Bridgerton star Phoebe Dynevor lands first major film role following record-breaking Netflix success
- ‘Bridgerton’ Star Phoebe Dynevor To Headline ‘I Heart Murder’ At Sony
Bridgerton: the REAL reason why Phoebe Dynevor has left show have 350 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 31, 2023. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.