Same, Hannah. Same. Photo: Michael Desmond/Hulu Valentine's Day can be rough, especially if you don't have that special someone or streaming service to share it with ( especially with the looming password-sharing shutdown .) While some programs like Yellowjackets and Abbott Elementary seem to have found their long-term sweethearts, others haven't been so lucky. Several shows have been axed today by Showtime , Hulu , or FX right before the start of the shortest month of the year. Some were casualties of the Paramount+ and Showtime merger , while others felt almost unprompted. However, heartbreak, no matter the time of year, does not feel good in a place like this . Almost all of the shows have begun their search for a rebound network, with pleas from showrunners, fans, and stars alike. "I guess I should have a "classy" response to Reboot being canceled by Hulu," posted Reboot's Rachel Bloom on Instagram . "I hope this gets another life somewhere else." Below are five shows that won't be getting a card from Arthur Valentine . Reboot Creator Steve Levitan's comedy series for Hulu, Reboot , has unfortunately hit the chopping block. In a statement to Vulture , Levitan stated that… Read full this story
- Balmoral Show competitors get ready
- How old is Alex Jones, when did the One Show presenter get married, who is her husband and do they have any children?
- 'Is that what you need to show to get likes?'
- Looter gets 20 years for stealing electronics, tobacco from Walmart during Hurricane Harvey
- Love Island’s Adam Collard is ‘playing a game’ and went on the show to get publicity for his gym, says friend
- Alnwick Spring Show back for 12th year
- "Like a fireplace": New video shows "worried" cops a year before Ghost Ship fire
- Tale of Two Pesos Shows Investors Getting Burned by Politics
- Study shows 66 hours a year spent in traffic just on the Birkirkara Bypass
- Snapchat video shows 'babysitters torturing one-year-old with Taser'
Five Shows That Aren’t Getting Valentines This Year have 331 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 31, 2023. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.