March 17, 2023 – 06:49 GMT Holly Willoughby has posted a number of pictures in her favourite pair of jeans – and they feature a surprising detail Holly Willoughby has a new favourite pair of jeans, by the looks of things, and it looks like she’s bringing a certain style back to the mainstream. The This Morning presenter has recently been favouring a pair of light blue denim jeans with rips at the knees, in a more fitted, skinny silhouette. View this post on Instagram A post shared by WYLDE MOON (@wyldemoon) She posed in two pairs of ripped jeans in two successive posts on her Wylde Moon Instagram page – one showed her getting stuck into gardening at home , while another showed posing on a stool alongside one of her inspirational quotes. It read: “The best advice I’ve ever been given is that if you’re doing something where you’re not trying to be someone, or something else, and if what you’re doing is totally you, and totally true, then it can’t be wrong. I really like that.” WATCH: Holly Willoughby stuns in glittering dress Loading the player… Holly teamed her jeans with a simple white T-shirt and natural… Read full this story
- Joey Essex 'ruins Gucci jeans' while running in fear in hilarious skit
- Kimberley Garner shows off her abs in revealing crop top after arriving in Cannes by helicopter
- 10 Fashion Trends For Summer In Africa
- Sunny fashion: Stepping into Summer with casual cool tees
- Jessica Wright suffers unfortunate hair blunder as she heads out in Hollywood
- What is Kerry Katona’s net worth, what’s she said about weight loss and when were she and Brian McFadden married?
- Scarlett Moffatt, Michelle Collins and Sinitta look all partied out as they head home from LGBT Awards
- Aggro-Texting From the Syrian Jihad
- Two Socialists In Pennsylvania Just Won Victories Democrats Can’t Ignore
- 'French Women Don't Do Menopause'
Holly Willoughby is bringing back skinny jeans in figure-hugging denim have 311 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 17, 2023. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.