Jennifer Aniston cut an elegant figure in white as she stepped out of her Paris hotel in the French capital on Wednesday afternoon. The Friends star, 54, slipped into a white dress and a cream sheer cardigan as she left the accomodation alongside her entourage. Jennifer styled the look with a series of gold chain necklaces, while otherwise keeping the look simple but glamorous. The actress wore her signature blonde locks in a loose, straight style and opted for a natural pallet of make-up. Her appearance comes after she opened up about her work out routine and how she cares for herself if she hasn’t slept well. Glam: Jennifer Aniston cut an elegant figure in white as she stepped out of her Paris hotel in the French capital on Wednesday afternoon Her morning and night routine both consist of meditation, exercise, and plenty of water, but she takes it easy if she happens to have a poor night of sleep. ‘I don’t push myself so hard [in a workout] because that will lead to an injury when your body and your brain aren’t fully rested,’ said the Morning Show star to InStyle . ‘I just try to do my best and… Read full this story
- Kaia Gerber, 18, looks effortlessly chic in a floral top and skirt combo as she storms the Stella McCartney catwalk during Paris Fashion Week
- Details on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's reconnection: Why Brad first reached out to Jen
- Sandra Bullock surprised Jennifer Aniston and Dolly Parton mid-interview with tequila shots: Watch!
- Netflix's Murder Mystery Reunites Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler
- New Paris hotels offer surprises
- 9 Gorgeous Paris Hotels Under $250
- Gigi Hadid looks stony-faced as she's forced to escort French comedian and YouTube star off the catwalk as she STORMS the stage during Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week (claiming after it was 'the ultimate challenge')
- Paris – People, Places and Spaces
- Top 10: best ski hotels & resort in North America
- Best Luxury UK City Break Hotels 2018
Jennifer Aniston looks effortlessly elegant in a neutral ensemble as she steps out of her Paris hotel have 326 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 15, 2023. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.